Born In Johannesburg in March 1982, developed a love for flying from an early age, attended Treverton Boarding School for seven years, where an airstrip was situated on the premises. Matriculated at Trinity House High School in 2000. Completed a degree in Sport Science at the University of Pretoria in 2005. Completed PPL in 2006 working as a waiter at Ocean Basket to fund it.
- Completed CPL in 2008 working as a Barman in the UK, Fitness Instructor in the Caribbean, Gardener/Janitor in Canada.
- Flew 8 years all over Southern and East Africa as a Safari Bush Pilot, until commencing contract duties for Air-Tec Global on humanitarian flying missions through out Africa.
- Started flying in Nelspruit 2005
- Flown Most of the Cessna and Piper Singles and Twins, Airvan, Islander, Baron, Sling, Cessna Grand Caravan, and LET410.
- 6150 flying hours
- Achieved Airline Transport License in November 2015.